A qualified candidate works as a member of the team under the direction of the Crew Leader. He or she must be proficient in performing complex tasks of landscape maintenance and/or construction and demonstrate the ability to work within the quality and performance guidelines as established by Green Dreams, Inc.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS:
- Verification of citizenship or eligibility to work in the United States as outlined under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Possession of a valid CA driver's license and must be insurable through our company insurance policy.
- Must submit to and pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have good work history.
We offer a competitive pay package that includes promotional opportunities, continuing education, health benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, and bonus program. Wages commensurate with experience.
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member
- Completes landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming and pruning.
- Completes landscape enhancement projects such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Completes the job in the most time-efficient manner meeting the company productivity targets.
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chain saws, line trimmers, and tillers.
- If approved as a driver, safely operates vehicles such as trucks and trailer combinations.
- Assists the team leader with communication with clients by answering questions, and ensuring the client's satisfaction throughout the project.
- Communicates clients concerns to the team leader or management.
- Assists the team leader with route and job organization, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available.
- Cares for equipment and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Applies chemicals under the direction of licensed applicator.
Construction Crew Member
- Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner.
- Assist unloading work trucks, delivery trucks, on site set up. Keep job site staging area clean and organized.
- Perform installation work and assist where needed or assigned.
- Able to use basic installation tools: shovel, spade, maddox, digging bar, hand rake, wheelbarrow, lawn roller, grading rake.
- Proper/safe operation of electric demolition hammer.
- Perform basic planting skills.
- Operate basic power equipment, i.e. - rototiller, chain saw, line trimmer, etc.
- Dig and clear drain/irrigation trenches.
- Communicate w/ lead people regarding progress of tasks.
- Able to meet company production rates and standards.
Are you a team player, who is interested in growing with one of the area's fastest growing landscape companies?
We are continuously searching for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive pay package that includes promotional opportunities, dental benefits, paid holidays, and paid vacation. All applicants must have possession of a valid driver's license and must be insurable through our company insurance policy. They must submit to and pass a background check and must verify citizenship or eligibility to work in the United States as outlined under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
Contractor License: #735816
Apply for all positions using the above form.
Employment Application Form